Maximum Load Power for Each Gang: 1000W/220V or 600W/120V
Self Consuming Power: Less than 0.1mW
Operating Environment: -30~70 Centigrade; Less than 95%RH
Lifelong: 100,000 Times of Operation
Installation is as same as normal light switch, so does not require Negative line; replace traditional wall switch completely and smoothly.
Using with all types of lights including Incandescent lamps, Halogen lamps, Fluorescent lamps, Energy saving lamps.
Note: The switch is not suitable for LED lamps or inductive ballast fluorescent, or any lamps with load power lower than 15W.
Touch the control icon on the switch surface, the LED indicator turns red, which means turning on the lamp; touch the icon again, the lamp turns off.
Remote Control Specification:
Size: 61mm x 33mm x 12mm
Buttons: 4 keys (A, B, C, D)
Control Lamps: 3 pcs
Remote Distance: 20m
Frequency: 433.92 MHz
Battery: 1 x 27A/12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
Press key A, key B, key C, the corresponding lamp will be ON; press key D, all lamps will be OFF.
Remote Control Operation:
Register the remote: Press the effective touch zone of switch for 5 seconds; you will hear the sound of “Du”. Then press key A, key B or key C. You will register successfully after you hear the sound of “Du”.
Cancel one registered remote: Press the effective touch zone of switch for 5 seconds; you will hear the sound of “Du”. Then press key A, key B or key C. If this operation is successful, you can hear two continuum sounds of “Du”.
Cancel all registered remotes: Press the touch zone of switch for 10 seconds. You can hear the first sound of “Du” when it is in 5 seconds; and you can hear the second sound of “Du” when it is in 10 seconds, which means this operation is successful.
Press key D, all lamps will be off.
Each switch are capable of registering 8 remote control buttons, the first one will be canceled when you register the ninth one.
Two switches cannot be registered at the same time.
Seconds’ interval is required for two times of remote control operation; otherwise the operation will be ignored.
1. Shut off the power to the circuit and remove the switch cover with screwdriver.
2. Connect the wires to the screw terminals.
3. Fix tightly the switch to internal box with two screws.
4. Fix the cover.
1. Please turn off power before installation and dismantlement, especially when fixing the switch cover.
2. After turning on power, you have to wait about 30 seconds before operating the switch.
3. Doing the Installation and dismantlement must be professional.
4. Check the circle condition before installation.
5. Pay an attention to the lamp introduction, since some lamps have special condition.
6. Dismantle the product to avoid ruin as the circuit is testing.
7. Avoid shock, wateriness, hot, and knocking when installing and using the product.
8. Forbid wet cloth, chemistry and scour water when cleaning.
9. Over loading is forbidden.
10. Circuitry which the products installed in should be set properly.
11. Do not use metal box for installation, it maybe shorten the distance of remote control or cause electric shock.
12. Mount box should be standard "86" style and the dimensions at least 75mmx75mmx35mm.