12 Channel Wireless Remote Control RF Receiver Mixed Working Modes 9V 12V 24V
Price: Starting at: US $30.00
Add to Cart:
- Model: 0020205 (S12CA-DC09/12/24)
- Wireless control, easy to install
- Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/Locks/Windows/Blinds/Cars or Other Appliances with AC110~240V or DC0~28V.
- You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- With characteristics of reverse power protection and over current protection
- Audible / visual indication
- Use microcontroller model of EM78P447, an 8-bit microprocessor designed and developed with low-power and high-speed CMOS technology.
- Use ULN2003 to drive relay, with strong anti-interference.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Model No.: S12CA-DC09 / S12CA-DC12 / S12CA-DC24
- Channel: 12 CH
- Control Modes: Toggle, Momentary, Latched, Toggle + Momentary, Toggle + Latched, Momentary + Latched
- Coding Type: Fixed code
- Coding Setting: By learning
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): DC12V±1V (S12CA-DC12), DC9V±1V (S12CA-DC09), DC24V±1V (S12CA-DC24)
- Working Voltage Range of Relay: AC110~240V or DC0~28V
- PCB size: 95mm x 75mm x 20mm
- Case size: 100mm x 80mm x 30mm
- Static Current: ≤6mA
- Maximum Working Current: 4A / each channel
Usage of 11 control modes :
Button 1~12 of the transmitter is corresponding to the relays 1~12 of the receiver.
- Setting control mode Momentary: press button 1 or 12 of the remote control.
Control mode Momentary (relay 1~12): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
- Setting control mode Latched: press button 2 of the remote control.
Control mode Latched (relay 1~12): Press -> On, other relays Off; Press other button -> Off.
- Setting control mode Toggle: press button 3 of the remote control.
Control mode Toggle (relay 1~12): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
- Setting control mode Momentary (relay 1~6) + Latched (relay 7~12): press button 4 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Toggle (relay 1~6) + Momentary (relay 7~12): press button 5 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Latched (relay 1~6) + Toggle (relay 7~12): press button 6 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Momentary (relay 1~10) + Toggle (relay 11~12): press button 7 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Toggle (Channel 1~10) + Momentary (Channel 11~12): press button 8 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Toggle (relay 1~4) + Momentary (relay 5~12): press button 9 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Momentary (relay 1~4, 7~12) + Latched (relay 5~6): press button 10 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Toggle (relay 1~10) + All On / Off (relay 11/12): press button 11 of the remote control.
Press button 11: Turn on all 12 relays
Press button 12: Turn off all 12 relays
- 1 x Receiver: S12CA-DC09 / S12CA-DC12 / S12CA-DC24 ( 12 channels / 11 control modes)
- 1 x User manual